Criminal Defense Attorney – Joliet, IL
Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving Will County & Grundy County
Former Joliet Illinois Will County Prosecutor with Courtroom Trial Experience
At the Law Offices of Jack L. Zaremba, we are dedicated to protecting your rights and achieving the best outcome on your case, quickly and efficiently. As a former Will County prosecutor, I have the courtroom trial experience you can count on. I have tried criminal cases ranging from a speeding ticket to first degree murder, and if you have been charged with a criminal offense, you want an attorney who knows your case from the prosecutor perspective. I know their strategy and the techniques to counter them.
Aggressive Criminal Defense
You want an aggressive criminal defense attorney that is going to fight hard for your rights. Hiring a skilled and knowledgeable trial attorney can make the difference in a successful defense of your case. I am Jack L. Zaremba, and for many years I served as a prosecutor for the State of Illinois as an Assistant Attorney General and as a prosecutor for Will County. I dedicated my career to the area of Criminal Law, and am now using my experience and knowledge to defend you in the battle for your freedom. Regardless of what you’ve been charged with, you want an attorney that is aggressive, knowledgeable and familiar with the criminal system, and one that has the skill to defend you at trial.
Don’t delay in contacting me if you have been charged with DUI or any other felony or misdemeanor offense, including traffic tickets. Let our Will County criminal experience work for you.
An experienced criminal defense attorney can mean the difference between a prison sentence and a reduction in the charge or even an outright dismissal of the case. A good criminal defense attorney will also ensure that your rights are protected during the process and work to protect your reputation in the community. If you have been accused of a crime, it is vital that you hire an aggressive and competent criminal defense attorney to fight hard for you.
Innocent Until Proven Guilty
If you have been charged with any criminal offense, you are presumed innocent and the state must prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. The Law Offices of Jack L. Zaremba is dedicated to defending your rights and forcing the State to prove their case, if they can.
We have experience helping our clients with all aspects of defending their case including the following, and to the extent where appropriate in each case:
- Obtaining a dismissal or reduction of the charges
- Interviewing the police and witnesses to expose any lies or exaggerations
- Ensuring that the police followed the law in obtaining evidence (and working to exclude evidence unlawfully obtained)
- Overseeing a pre-trial investigation
- Employing a private investigator or other expert to assist in the defense
- Negotiating a plea bargain with prosecutors
- Hiring experts to disprove the state’s case at trial
- Conducting a defense at a jury or bench trial
If you have been arrested or accused of a crime, whether it is a misdemeanor or felony case, please contact us today for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you with your criminal matter, including any of the following cases:
Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Driving Under the Influence – DUI
- Drug Offenses – Trafficking / Possession
- Burglary and Robbery
- Gun Possession / FOID Violations
- Retail Theft
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Juvenile Crimes
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Battery
- Resisting Arrest / Obstructing Justice
Overview of Miranda and Criminal Defenses
- Police Questioning – Miranda Warnings
- Criminal Arrests – Interrogation FAQ
- Defenses to Criminal Charges
Aggravated Traffic Offenses
- Speeding Tickets – Traffic Violations
- Reckless Driving
- Driving While License Suspended or Revoked (DWLS) (DWLR) see Driver License Reinstatement Lawyer
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Fleeing and Eluding
White Collar and Financial Crimes
As a former Assistant Attorney General, I have been involved in the investigations and criminal prosecution of white collar crimes. If you are a professional who has been accused of fraud or theft, I can help. I have personally investigated and prosecuted the following offenses:
- Fraud and Vendor Fraud
- Criminal Abuse and Neglect
So called “white collar” crimes can be complex and difficult to navigate. Because of my experience, I have the knowledge of what it takes to defend you at trial.
Contact A Joliet Criminal Defense Attorney
If you need a criminal lawyer in Joliet Illinois Will County or Grundy County, give us a call at (815) 740-4025 for a FREE CONSULTATION. Calls are answered 24 hours a day. If you prefer, send us an Email. We offer affordable rates and flat fees for most cases.