Jack L Zaremba has prepared numerous clients for their drivers license hearings. Driver’s License Reinstatements are local. We have been prepping clients in Joliet for years. Our Joliet office is just steps away from the secretary of state and as your local Joliet drivers license reinstatement lawyer, we are committed to getting you back on the road.
Convincing the secretary of state
If you have had your drivers license revoked or suspended, you know that convincing the state to return it won’t be easy. Illinois is one of the most aggressive states when it comes to keeping multiple DUI offenders off the road. You need a local Joliet reinstatement lawyer to guide you through this process.
There are many issues that need to be addressed both prior to the hearing and also during the hearing itself. Prior to the hearing a through review of the following is required:
- Conduct a review of your driving record
- Suspensions or revocations
- All DUI’s both in Illinois and out of state as well
- Eligibility of the client – RDP, BAIID multiple offender, Full Reinstatement
- Review all treatment documentation
- Is treatment completed / all documentation available
- Evaluations are only good for 6 months – Out of date evaluations
- If the evaluation is more than 6 months old, you must obtain a new or updated evaluation
During the Hearing:
- Testimony regarding all DUI’s
- Details relating to those DUI’s and all alcohol offenses
- Past drinking patterns and current drinking patterns (if applicable)
- Lifestyle changes – different person
- Show you are unlikely to relapse (if applicable)
Do It Right The First Time
For those of you that have been denied without an attorney, you know that seeking a local Joliet license reinstatement attorney is not a waste of time or money. Clients learn that going it alone can lead to wasted time and money. Hiring a qualified attorney in the beginning will save you in the long run. Don’t get denied once or even twice before you reach out to our firm.
The hearing officers will take your case more seriously with an experienced attorney by your side. Further, the attorney for the state is less likely to push you around. The hearing itself is extremely important and any damaging statements you make can set you back months with a denial. Our office will make sure that you have everything in order when you sit for the hearing. We will prepare your testimony and make sure you are ready for the inquisition.
Jack L. Zaremba is an experienced Joliet drivers license reinstatement lawyer. We have helped numerous drivers get back on the road. Our experience and inside knowledge will help prepare you for the hearing. We are your Joliet license reinstatement lawyer. Don’t delay in calling us today 815-740-4025 to get the process started. Or reach out to us via email.