An Aggravated DUI in Illinois carries significant consequences, including mandatory jail time for some felony cases. Aggravated DUI charges can range from a Class 4 Felony to a Class X Felony. The felony classification depends on your criminal history and the specific facts of your case. You need to hire an experienced Joliet DUI Laywer, immediately.
Aggravated Felony DUI Eligible
Any of the following can make your DUI arrest a felony in Illinois:
- Two prior DUI convictions
- Accident with great bodily harm or disability
- Your license was suspended or revoked, or you don’t have a license
- A prior conviction for reckless homicide
- No insurance on your vehicle
- DUI in a school zone
Aggravated Felony DUI cases are difficult to defend against and the stakes could not be any higher. Our #1 goal is to keep you out of jail. If you need a Joliet DUI Defense Lawyer, give us a call at (815) 740-4025 for a free consultation. Calls are answered 24 hours a day.