- Failing to Stop for the Police / Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI) People v. J.T. – Client was arrested for DUI after failing to stop as directed by lights and sirens. I filed a Motion to Suppress and Quash the arrest, arguing there was no probable cause for the stop and arrest of the DUI. MOTION GRANTED DUI DISMISSED Client avoids a suspended license; client avoids a criminal record.
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI) People v. C.C. – Client arrested for DUI after speeding down I-80. Client avoided the suspension of his license and was found NOT GUILTY of the DUI. NOT GUILTY AFTER BENCH TRIAL. Client avoids a suspended license; client avoids a criminal record…Case now expunged and his record kept clean.
- Felony Fleeing and Eluding / Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI) People v. D.B. – Client arrested for felony aggravated fleeing and eluding a police officer and DUI. Client facing jail and possible revocation of his license. Client’s case thrown out of court after hearing on Motion to Quash Arrest and Suppress evidence.
Judge DISMISSES ALL CRIMINAL CHARGES. Client avoids a suspended / revoked license; client avoids a criminal record…Case now expunged and his record kept clean.
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI) People v. L.W. – Client charged with 2nd DUI and facing mandatory conviction and mandatory revocation of license with jail sentence. Client rejects any plea agreement and proceeds to a Jury Trial. Officer testifies at trial that client stated “I know I am over the limit…I am a F***ing idiot.”
- CLIENT ACQUITTED / JURY VERDICT NOT GUILTY. Client avoids revocation of license and a conviction on his record.
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (Marijuana DUI) People v. D.O. – 17 year old client charged with driving under the influence of marijuana. Facing a conviction and license suspension, client found NOT GUILTY after bench trial. LICENSE SUSPENSION DISMISSED. Client keeps DUI off his record and avoids a suspended license.
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs– 17 year old charged with DUI/Drugs. Facing a conviction and maximum fine of $2,500. CASE DISMISSED on the very first court appearance.
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (Marijuana) – 16 year old charged with DUI/Drugs. Facing a conviction and maximum fine of $2,500. CLIENT ACQUITTED / VERDICT NOT GUILTY after bench trial.
- Driving While License Suspended – client charged with driving while license suspended. Facing a conviction and maximum fine of $2,500. CASE DISMISSED.
- License Suspension – client’s license suspended for too many convictions. Client unable to drive. CONVICTION VACATED AND DRIVING PRIVILEGES RESTORED in less than a week.
- CDL Violations – client is a commercial driver license (CDL) holder and was charged with a speeding ticket. TICKET AMENDED to a seatbelt violation. Client’s record kept clean of moving violations.
- Domestic Battery and Order of Protection – client charged with Domestic Battery and an Order of Protection was filed against him by an ex-girlfriend. Client found NOT GUILTY after a bench trial. ORDER OF PROTECTION DISMISSED.
- Driving While Under the Influence of Alcohol. Client charged with DUI and pending license suspension for refusing the chemical tests. SUSPENSION DISMISSED and client found NOT GUILTY OF DUI after bench trial. Client’s record kept clean.
- Restricted Driving Permit. Client attempted to obtain a restricted driving permit on her own by attending two secretary of state hearings, but was denied each time. Client hired our firm, and was GRANTED a Restricted Driving Permit with only one hearing.
- Driver License Reinstatement. Client was GRANTED full reinstatement of driving privileges on 1st hearing after hiring our firm.
You want an aggressive criminal defense attorney that is going to fight hard for your rights. Contact us today at (815) 740-4025 for a free consultation. Calls are answered 24 hours a day. If you prefer, send us an Email.